Friday, February 21, 2014

Disney Bounding

As some of you may know, I dressed up as Flynn Rider for Halloween. So, I decided to bring it with me here to Florida. I had the day off so I dressed up and walked around the park in my costume. They call this Disney bounding; when you wear a home made costume to look like a characters.

Well I got several people looking at me because they either didn't know who I was or why I was dressed the way I did. Others were so excited to see Flynn walking around the park. Not many people talked directly to me but my ears were very keen on picking up the conversations around me. I had a couple people stop and ask to take a picture. The first lady I told her before she grabbed her kids that I wasn't working so she didn't ask so I felt bad. Later I ran into a lady dressed like Pocahontas who just finished a 5K and we took a picture.
The second was a middle school girl who caught me after Wishes and asked for a picture. The fun part was actually going back to meet Rapunzel where she meets guests. It was a fun meeting. 


Then I also got another chance to meet Snow White and she was very good to meet. We had a fun little conversation about Rapunzel and jokes from the movie. 


It was a fun day of roaming the park and hopefully spreading some Disney magic even though I wasn't working. I also got to see my roommate at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment